The times when everything did not have to make sense... Its about the situations, the conditions, the hypocrisy, the tolerance, the madness and our own unimaginable cruelty to mankind. As i said... its about the times when not many things made sense.. and neither did History till then.... but always hoping that someday our future will.

Search Human Times

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Back to normal... HUH !!!

There have been times in the past few weeks when I came here.. opened up the blank post editior and kept staring at it for a while and closed the window. No word compares the anger and the uneasiness thats in my mind and shared by countless others in mumbai today.  Its not the same anymore... and I wouldnt call going back to office the next day is the spirit of Mumbai as if "Life goes on... ". Its been enough that we got back to normalancy very fast as if we have accepted it as part of our life. I for one, went to office the next day and I felt disgusted about it as soon as I reached there. Its not supposed to be normal the next day.... not the next month.. not the next year.........

1 comment:

khan said...

normal?!?
quite a word!